A Caribbean home away from home
Villa Salentein Bonaire has everything your family or group needs for a relaxing and memorable vacation:
- a well-appointed, fully-equipped kitchen
- six king bedrooms facing the sea: one master bedroom with an en-suite, two lower level rooms with en-suites and three rooms on the upper level of the villa that share a bath.
- large ocean-facing pool with ample chaise seating
- direct access to the sea and private, pristine diving & snorkeling
- al fresco dining table
- services/excursions arranged upon request
- wifi, A/C, media room
From the mature desert rose plant and signature frangipani tree that greet you by the door, to the iguanas that sun themselves on the sea ledge, to the birds and creatures in the water at your fingertips out front, the world of Bonairean nature right outside the doors of Salentein has something to please all your senses.
6 seaside bedrooms
Salentein puts an end to those uncomfortable negotiations about who gets the best bedroom. All our bedrooms look out over the blue Caribbean and are equipped with wifi and A/C. There may (full disclosure) still be debate over the master bedroom, from whose
en-suite you might spy dolphins skimming the waves.
services & activities
Would you like a private meal cooked for you and presented under the stars? A massage? A yoga class on the shaded porch? A divemaster who will deliver all
your gear and take you out
to experience Bonaire's world-famous dive sites? All of this and more can be arranged during your stay at Villa Salentein.